Saturday, September 13, 2014

Independent Food Critic: Jalisco (Kansas City, Ks)



Today from now ate at a Mexican place that had a buffet over on State Ave in a strip mall over in Kansas City, Ks. Had the buffet. Started off with a taco, enchiladas and a park and bean burrito. The taco with the beef I put on it needs a spice to it. Enchiladas where pretty good tasting needs more meat in them same with the pork and bean burrito. Has some things that look strange don't really know what it is at the buffet. Need's to have labels by it to get the idea of what this is. Not really a great Mex place some like any where I had in KC. But it is a buffet more times I just stick with a Chinese Buffet. Not really any place I would care to go back meany times. Something different I had not had before. for this place 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. More post's well be out soon Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...