Thursday, September 25, 2014

Independent Food Critic: Pizza Stop (Kansas City, Ks)


Today from now ate at Pizza Stop for lunch was out for a drive on Silver Spyder (Eclipse Spyder) over on Leavenworth Rd here in Kansas City, Ks. It's pretty much a pizza place that is for locales to go. Did not had pizza their had a meatball grinder serve it with bag of chips. It was OK not really the best thing ever not really that big the prices are alright. The meatball grander was kinda small mostly cheesy taste like something made at home probably was not much gust at this place looks like only one person that was serving and one cook in the kitchen. Kinda sorta like Sam's Italian Villa I used to go to back when I was living in Council Bluffs. Probably their pizza's might be better. It shear hell better then that other small Italian place with only one table to seat at and their food taste like something you get at a grocery store. Not as really good as Johnny's Carinos more some just to go for lunch. For this place 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing more post soon Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...