Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Independent Food Critic: IKEA restaurant & cafe


This is the first review of the month of October from this year. Last night from now was at a IKEA store in Overland Park, Ks. Where it is a store from Sweden that has modern liking furniture. Ate at their cafe. Had their Swedish meatballs with mashed potatoes and gravy. The prices are OK something under 10 dollars. The meatball's are all right has a bit of a spice. That is what it makes a Swedish meatball different from a Italian meatball. Mashed potato are OK. It's alright for a cafe in a Furniture store. Maybe something not for a big meal. Another thing is the their things they have are kinda ugly looking. For the IKEA Cafe 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Doing more post soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...