Sunday, October 19, 2014

Independent food Critic: Pizza Rsnch


Last Saturday from now had ate at the Pizza Ranch notice in Council Bluffs, Ia my hometown. It was my 2nd time eating at one. The one I had ate over in Lincoln, Ne. It is a Pizza and Fried chicken buffet dose not really have big selections. Pretty much like another CiCi's. Little better then CiCi's. The Pizza I had at this one is not really good. Small pieces the sauce was a spicy bland to it. The Fried Chicken was OK not really big. Found the dessert part pretty good with the dessert pizza and the Vanilla ice cream that the only flavor they got. Not really the best place ever. On the same day had ate at HuHots for dinner over in Lincoln that was much better then this place. for Pizza Ranch 1 out of 5 I well give it a 3 out of 5. Let you know it has a wild west look to it. Did not got the some of the other things I had to put down. I well be doing more post soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...