Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Black Angel


Let you know it is getting close to 200 post on Liem's Blogs two more left from now would get to 200 post's. Now going to write about the Black Angel Stachue in my home town of Council Bluffs, Ia the Black Angel is been around since 1914 by the oldest cemetery in Council Bluffs. It had story's about it being haunted for years. The one I know the best is if you look in to the eyes see a glow you well be blessed of seeing the way you well die. Couple times I went up their closer nothing really happen besides back in 2006 had a vulture seating on a grave stone flow away. The pitcher I took of the Black Angle was back in 2008. Had locale paranormal group to investigate the haunting's and notice by the residents that live close by. I might had heard one about a story where it black Angel moves. Haunted or not it well always have some ghost story over with it Have a scary day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...