Monday, November 24, 2014

List of Fictional Characters I would want for Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is coming up from now. Probably having family or guest for Thanksgiving. For a while I had my way of the home for the holiday's in my mine a fantasy list of celebrity's I like to come over for the Holidays. Now having a fantasy of fictional characters I want to come over for Thanksgiving. Some might that recognized or not. They are my picks to invite for Thanksgiving.  
 
Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Paul the alien
Ted the baer
Chubaka
Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin
Caesar the ape
Tyrion Lannister
Elsa snow queen
Hellboy
Eric Northman
Herman Munster
Spock
Homer Simpson
Twisty the clown
Buffy Summers
Eric Cartman
Daryl Dixon
Ace Pilot Snoopy
Gandalf
Wolverine
Alex
Hermione Granger
Rocket the raccoon
Mr. Bean
 
Those are the list of fictional characters I would want to invite for Thanksgiving. You probably have your own that you would want to invite? Probably some more I have that I would want to invite. Maybe next time. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving by pigging out on turkey, Mashed potato's and gravy. Happy Thanksgiving from Liem's Blogs!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...