Sunday, December 28, 2014

Independet Food Critic Cheddar's


     Have not did a Independent Food Critic Review in a long time since back in early November. When I was on the way back from Lincoln, Ne stop at the Cheddar's over in St. Joseph, Mo. It was really good. The prices where mid range pretty reasonable. The service was pretty good. Food portions where good. Had the Chicken Strip platter when I was their. Came with two sides had mine with french fries and Mac and Cheese. Give you 5 or 6 pieces of chicken strips that are pretty big. Taste like it came from real chicken. The French fries where alright Mac and cheese was pretty good. Besides the place got busier before we left. It was a good place to go. Been pretty much a good place I have ate at in a while. Don't even mine going back their some time. Might get something else? Besides half to get their on a decent time because it can get really pack. 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. Well be doing more reviews some time soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...