Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top 8 movies in seen back in 2008

The year 2008 was a year that I was living in my home town of Council Bluffs, Ia last 10 month of that year moved to Kansas City, Ks. My job at Toy's R Us ended because new manager. Summer Olympics where in Beijing China. The economy went down last years of Bush. Obama won the election. Did had some movies came out that year ranking up the one's I seen in theaters back then. Not going to have Mamma Mia! and Twilight on this list. Might not be the best picks their the one's I seen in theaters around that year.

1, The Dark Knight

2, Iron Man

3, Hell Boy II: The Golden Army

4, Indiana Johns and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull

5, Tropic Thunder

6, The Mummy Tomb of the dragon Emperor

7, Babylon AD

8, An American Carol

Most of those are the one's that released in that year seen in theaters. Well be doing some more post's soon For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...