Friday, March 13, 2015

Independent Food Critic: House of Sea Food Buffet (Bush, LA)

Yesterday from now we drove around for awhile in Louisiana threw threw swampland past by a bunch of rednecks for this sea food buffet in the Middle of no where. If you really like sea food a lot this is the place you well like. It was vary busie at this place even doe it was lint. What I have there was crow dads, Large shrimp, Gator patty, Frog leg, gumbo and fried shrimp mostly what I had at this place. Gumbo was all right. Frog legs taste like a cross between fried chicken and fish. The Gator patty was pretty good. Had crab legs they where not fresh. This place is worth going. May want to put it on your GPS for this place. 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...