Sunday, February 22, 2015

Independent Food Critic: Jose Pepper's

 
 Today from now I ate at Jose Pepper's Border Grill & Cantina over in the Legends outlet in Kansas City, Ks. Where the Outback Steakhouse was at. Jose Pepper's is a border Tex Mex place always served a thing of chips and salsa. What I had was a combination with a chicken enchiladas and a crispy taco served with rice and beans. It was not really the best enchilada was OK and the taco used shredded beef then grind beef with seasoning. Bean's where kind of a bit over cooked. Mostly like this place is more to having their way of frozen Mexican foods at a grocery store. What I got did not seem much? Mostly like the chips and salsa the best. For now the Mexican place I just go for in the Kansas City Area is El Mexican Café in Bonner Springs, Ks the this place. 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Probably do some more reviews soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...