Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Independent Food Critic: Top 5 Pizza place's I eat the most


Been doing something like this before for a while ranking up the top pizza places a few times before. Pizza is Italian mostly commonly eating in the US. Goes good with some beer and wings. More times I rank up the top pizza place's I like the best know ranking up the top 5 pizza place's I eat the most.

1, Papa Johns

2, Godfather's

3, Valentino's

4, Pizza Hut

5, Pizza Ranch

Those are mostly the place for pizza I eat at the most. You probably have your own place for pizza you eat at the most. For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...