Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Top 8 Nintendo Wii games I have

 
 The Nintendo Wii was a last Gen gaming system came out back in 2006 where it is known having for motion controllers. Got about 8 games from Nintendo that was on the Wii that I got. Let you know this are the ones from Nintendo then on any other game system. They are the ones I got if might not always have a game you like that you have their the one's I got I pretty much like.   
 
1, Super Mario Galaxy
 
2, Super Smash Bros. BRAWL
 
3, Mariokart Wii
 
4, Wii Sports
 
5, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
 
6, The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
 
7, Link's Crossbow Training
 
8, Donkey Kong Country Returns
 
Most of those are the games from Nintendo I have for Wii. Now today from now we are in new gen game systems now for Nintendo it is the Wii U HD gaming with a touch screen controller. Wii well probably be a classic game system sitting some where in your home might still be played like NES, Super Nintendo and N64. Let you know the views are been really low on my post's please comment on it if you want me to still do those post's or make some improvements. For now keep on viewing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...