Monday, April 27, 2015

Independent Food Critic: Culver's Pepper Jack Ranch Burger

 
 
This is one of the reviews on something I had at the place then what I had their goes out to he whole place I ate at. This is on the Pepper Jack Ranch Burger at Culver's. Also had it with fried cheese curds. Today from now ate at Culver's for lunch had a Pepper Jack Ranch Burger value basket. It is one of their limited time items have right now. About the burger it was peppery had ranch with tortilla strips pepper jack cheese was not to big with it has the same kind of burn for the beef n cheddar at Arby's. Did had a pub burger like this before that one was better hen this one. No rush to get this one again also the cheese curds where a bit peppery. More times just like their double butter burgers at this place. For the Pepper Jack Burger 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Well be doing more reviews soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...