Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Independent Food Critic: Captain D's

 
 
Today from now went to Captain D's for lunch over on State Ave in Kansas City, Kansas. Captain D's is alright mostly like Lone John Silvers. Mostly Lone Johns Silver's is much better. Did a video review on it back in 2009 to view it go to the Liem's Channel link to this site. Captain D's was alright mostly slow as always the drive threw is mostly pack. We mostly do get the family feast since it was myself just went in to eat. Had the two fish and 2 chicken value meal with my side's French fries and mac and cheese. It was pretty good not really much. Cost right around $10 for this meal. Chicken was just chicken strips not like they used the same kind of batter with the fish like at Long John Silver's that is what makes it unique. It was alright for fast food place. For Captain D's 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing more post soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...