Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Independet Food Critic: Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos at Applebees

 
 This is one of the reviews where I review on something I had not what I got goes out most of the restraint. Today from now ate at the Applebees over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. Wonton Tacos is one of their Appetizers from that place. Mostly marinated chicken chop up with a wonton shell mostly their way of something fusion take some that is Asian give it a Mexican look to it. The Wonton Taco's where alight had mine without coleslaw it might made it better to have it on it. Not really spicy as it say on the menu. Had a Appetizer sampler had other two picks with it such as Asian Firecracker boneless wings and mozzarella sticks looks like they no longer do the ultimate trio for the 3 appetizer picks any more Wonton Tacos not really grate but something I well still get again. For the Wonton Taco's 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing more reviews soon. For Now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...