Sunday, September 27, 2015

Halloween Blogs for the month of October 2015

                                                      Pumpkins from last year

Once again the month of October is about to come from now. Most of the time in this month I well be doing Halloween related post's most of them I did is ranking up something like Top Horror movies. Be sharing those post's to a Facebook group page that do take support of wanting Halloween the way it was. Do have some ideas of post's well get some more ideas for it during that time. Also I well be watching Horror movies in the month of October a bit of every subgenre of horror mostly a bit from every decade from 1920's to the 2010's not in random order. This year try to watch one's I have not seen or seen in a long time. Still watch some of the same ones from last years. Hope you all enjoying reading them. For now keep on viewing and have a scary day!

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen "The Rite"? It has Anthony Hopkins in it, it is really creepy and a great horror flick. I Love your Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for viewing my blog and Liking it. No have not seen The Rite. I always know Anthony Hopkins the best as Hannibal Lecter.

      Delete

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...