Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Independent Food Critic: Applebee's Baby Back Ribs


Today from now had went to the Applebee's over by Legends in Kansas City, Kansas. This review is on something I had doing it on the Ribs at Applebee's. I order myself the half slab. About their ribs are they are not really meaty kind of small. The BBQ sauce I had on mine was Smoky Chipotle the server I had said the Honey BBQ is the poplar one. The sauce I got was not that grate. The Ribs are still tasty not really any thing I would have any rush to re-order for Applebee's Baby Back Ribs 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Coming soon I well be doing Chili's Baby Back Ribs. Remember something I am my own Food Critic and for now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...