Saturday, September 19, 2015

Independent Food Critic: The Olive Garden


This is the first review of the month of September from now. It is another review on The Olive Garden where they don't treat me like family. It was at The Olive Garden over once again at the Speedway by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. The service at this one was not really that grate. Forgot to ask about soup or salad. We got calamari for the Appetizer the soup I got was a Italian chili it was alright was going to get a meatball bread stick sandwich don't have them on the menu. Got pasta your way had spaghetti noodles with meat sauce got meat balls that cost extra. It was OK kind got some improvements during the last time we went to this one. Meatballs probably where turkey same like what I get as for a meatball sub at Subway. Still got plenty to eat the prices where they are a bit high would have a better Italian meals at Johnny's Carino's and Cinzetti's the Italian Buffet over in Overland Park, Kansas. For the Olive Garden where I still have not had the best meal 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing more Food Critic reviews soon. Remember something I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...