Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Independent Food Critic: Top 10 Fast Food Side dishes

This is the first post of the month of September of this year. Have not did a Independent Food Critic where I rank up something for a long time. We all have are favorite side orders from fast food place's got that I am ranking up let you know they are one from each different place. Beside the one for KFC has two on that one and different forms of sides even if they come from potato in different form. Try to one's I like the most mostly from fast food chains places.

1, BreadSticks (Fazoli's)

2, Tater cakes (Arbys)

3, Mashed potatoes and gravy with Biscuits (KFC)

4, Hush Puppies (Long John Silvers)

5, Potato Ole (Taco Johns)

6, French Fries (McDonalds)

7, Cheese Curds (Culvers)

8, Waffle Fries (Chick-Fil-A)

9, Chow Mein (Panda Express)

10, Cinnamon Twist (Taco Bell)

Those are my 10 picks of the fast food side dishes. Probably do another one like this soon. More post's well be out soon. For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...