Thursday, October 1, 2015

Independent Food Critic Thirsty Thursdays Sparkling Spiced Pumpkin Cider


It is a Thirsty Thursday where I share a drink. It is the first day of October from now. Starting off with something that is seasonal Sparkling Spiced Pumpkin Cider where you can fine right around the fall season at Aldi's a grocery store that sells cheep brand products. Sparkling Spiced Pumpkin Cider is mostly a sparkling fizzy non alcohol drink with a pumpkin spice taste then a apple taste. Come in the type of bottles I always like. It is best tasting when it had been refrigerated for a while. If you are at a Aldi store see it go a head and pick some up if you like something that is pumpkin spice flavor mostly the flavor you fine any where else during the month of October. Well be doing some more Thirsty Thursdays soon over a week of more. Going to do Taco Tuesdays on the Independent Food Critic Facebook page. For now keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...