Thursday, October 15, 2015

Independent Food Critic Thirsty Thursdays Blood Soda

 
 
It is Thirsty Thursday where I share a drink with you. Todays drink is Blood Soda. It is something I always make every October a few days before Halloween. Drinking it on Halloween Night for a long time. I make it out of the Liquor bottles I always like. Do drink them from one of the Halloween Goblets. Back when I was still living in Council Bluffs I make it in a bigger bottle to have and share with my close friends that do come by and hang out with on Halloween. What it is made out of is a half of Kool Aid tropical punch and Mt. Dew Code Red. Mostly call it Blood Soda because it is the color red I have it every Halloween. Have a Scary Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...