Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Top 7 Halloween TV Specials


 Last year doing the day after Halloween this came up to mine to rank up the top TV Halloween Special's had some of the one's to rank up on my mine. The one's I have on their some are classics this day got one that is not really the best still something to watch in October. This are my picks mostly the one's I had watched.
 

1, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
 
2, The Last Halloween
 
3, Scared Shrekless
 
4, Treehouse of Horror (The Simpsons Halloween episodes)
 
5, Halloween is Grinch Night
 
6, Monsters VS Aliens Mutant Pumpkins from outer space
 
7, Toy Story of Terror!
 
Mostly those are the TV specials I always know the best still something to watch around Halloween. Let you know they are not be the best picks they are my picks. Be watching some of them during this month of October right around Halloween. Have a Scary Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...