Sunday, November 1, 2015

Independent Foood Critic: Legend of Asia (Blue Springs, MO)


This is the first review in the month of November. On are way back home from Colombia, Mo we went to Legend of Asia over in Blue Springs mo. It is a Chineses and sushi buffet. Has decent selection and the food is good and tasty. Most of the time buffets are pretty hard to do reviews get to much things. Frist plate started off with sweet and sour chicken with white rise, honey chicken and a BBQ beef stick they where pretty good. Then for 2nds went threw their Mongolian grill it was also pretty good had my stir fry with chicken crab and sausages, An egg anw with noodles they put the sauces when they are cooking it. Got plenty to eat. More times just go for Hongs for the Mongolian BBQ. Place is good mostly one of the Chinese place's that I probably like in the Kansas City area. Might be some place to go a again if I was over in Bonner Springs. 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. I well be doing some more reviews soon deepens how things go. I am my own food Critic not a Yelp critic and for now keep on eating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...