Wednesday, December 30, 2015

All the Indepedent Food Critic post of 2015

2015 is about to come to a end give you the list of all of the Independent Food Critic post's got up to 27 post's of this year mostly reviews and other things that I did as a Independent Food Critic. Got to go out to some place's outside of the Kansas City area. Got 3 in Louisiana did two in the city of New Orleans and two in the east side of Mo. List all the ones from January to December of this year.

 
Jazz Louisiana Kitchen
 
Five Guys
 
Top 5 Pizza Places I eat the most
 
Jose Peppers
 
House of Sea Food Buffet (Bush, LA)
 
Café Pontalba (New Orleans, LA)
 
Remoulade (New Orleans, LA0
 
Lambert's Café (Sikeston, Mo)
 
Granite City
 
Culver's Pepper Jack Ranch Burger
 
Chili's Triple Dipper
 
Captain D's
 
Super Smaokers BBQ (Eureka, Mo)
 
T-Rex Café Re-Review
 
Grilled Chicken Wonton Tacos at Applebees
 
Fuddruckers
 
Top 10 Fast Food side dishes
 
Thirsty Thursday Mt. Dew Baja Blast
 
The Olive Garden
 
Chain place menu item Double Decker Taco
 
Appebee's Baby Back Ribs
 
Thirsty Thursday Sparkling Spiced Pumpkin Cider
 
Thirsty Thursdays Blood Soda
 
Bob Evens slow roasted chicken and noodle deep dish
 
Legend of Asia (Blue Springs, Mo)
 
Bonefish Grill

Charly's Philly Steaks
 
Those are all of the Independent Food Critic post's I did this year. Hope next year would be a lot better? Hope I get to go out to some places that are more interesting to do reviews on. Next up a list of the other Post's from Liem's Blogs. Remember I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating! 
 
                                                                          Have a Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...