Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Independent Food Critic: Hooters Stuffed Burger


This is the review for the month on March from now. It is on a thing I had at this place to review on. Today was at the Hooters over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. Where I had one of the Stuffed Burgers from their. One of the things they have a limited time. The Stuff burger spouse to have cheese stuffed in it. One I got did not really had much cheese stuffed in it. Just like a normal burger. Not really that bad. Hooters have pretty good burgers their. Since this was a limited time won't be able to get it again. Might as well get their other burgers their instead. Dose not look any thing like in it's pitcher where it is full of cheese inside. Not really bad burger since it did not had much cheese in it. 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Well be doing more reviews soon. For Now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...