Thursday, June 2, 2016

Independent Food Critic: Danny's Bar & Grill (Kansas City, KS)



This is the first post and review of this month from now. Today had ate at Danny's over at The Speedway by legends in Kansas City, Ks. It is mostly a sports bar with every wall has TVs on them playing sports on them. I had their cheeseburger with fries put a lot of lettuce on the burger. The burger was alright I order it madam well down has a bit more pink in it. Mostly taste like a burger I can get any where else. Fires where kind soggy. My server did kind annoyed me. She did a pretty good job. The prices where OK. Not really any thing I would have a rush to go back to some time if I do I would get their wings. For Danny's Bar and Grill 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing more post's soon. For Now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...