Sunday, August 21, 2016

Independent Food Critic: Twisters Grill and Bar (Bonner Springs, Ks)


This is the review I have for the month of August of this year from now. Was out for a drive stop by a local place at a strip mall in Bonner Springs, Ks. Where it is mostly where the locals go such as family and bikers go to. I had their French dip sandwich with fries it was alright just a French dip nothing to existed about have some a bits of meat in the Au jus dose look like a peasants soup was not the most filling meal ever. The place was OK nothing to have a rush to come back if I am in that area. Mostly the same like any locale bar and grill such as Johnny's west and Dannys. Seem like they have a special for tacos on that day. See a lot of gust having tacos their it was a bit busy. Mostly the place I would go to in Bonner Springs, Ks is Papa Bobs, The Mexican place I like their and the KFC with the buffet. For Twisters 1 out of 5 give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing most post's soon. For Now keep on eating!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...