Monday, August 8, 2016

Into driving Silver Spyder with roof down

 
This is the first post in the month of August of this year right now. Going to write about something I been enjoying. Going out for a drive in Silver Spyder is a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder I had over a year by now. Had did some post's about it before back when it was not to long ago I ever got this car. I really have enjoyment with it by driving with the roof down. Doing out for drives all over in the KC area. Some of the things I have enjoyment of do some running around with it by stop at places to go. Even if I had this car for over a year by now still really like this car a lot. Still fun to drive with roof up. But it is more funner with the roof down what you should do if you have a convertible.
 
 
 
 
I well be doing some more post's soon for now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...