Thursday, September 29, 2016

Halloween blogs for the month of Ocotober 2016

Pumpkins from Last Halloween 2015

Right now I am in Lincoln, Ne this is the first time I had did 4 post's in a row. It is close to October where I do the Halloween and spoke blogs most of the month of October. Do have a few ideas right now to do. Watch Horror movies from every sub genres of horror from the 1920's to the 2010's. Mostly the same as always. This year I am watching a bit of both ones I seen before and ones I had not seen before or in a long time. Last year in October I was dealing with depression of the fear that my mom had died. Just deal with that horror back in April when she had died. Need to let on with life. Hope October goes well this year? Well be sharing the post's on a Facebook group page that is a supporter of Halloween. Hope you enjoy my blogsHave a scary day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...