Monday, September 26, 2016

Indepednet Food Critic: RUNZA


Right now I am in Lincoln, Ne. Today had ate at a RUNZA. They are a region chain place in Nebraska and a few states that is close to Nebraska. Known for serving stuff sandwich's that originated in Germany that is stuff with meat and cabbage. Mostly eating by Husker fans. Did not had one when I was their. Had a double cheese burger combo. It was alright probably has the same type of hamburger they use in their staff sandwich's. Not really a filling meal the French fries where pretty good. I even hardly ate at one when I was still living in my home town of Council Bluffs, Ia that happens to be on the other side of Omaha. RUNZA is nothing any thing special just a fast food place that is not really filling. For RUNZA 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Well be doing more place's to review and For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...