Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Independent Food Critic: Amigos/Kings Classic


Just ate at another place that is mostly in Nebraska it is a combination of two place's as one. Amigos and Kings Classic had ate at the kings classic. Had their Cheese frenchy combo. The Cheese frenchy is another type of sandwich that is known in Nebraska same with the RUNZA stuff sandwich apishly in Omaha. The Cheese frenchy is a deep fried breaded cheese sandwich. One of the place's I get them in Omaha is Don and Millies. It was not really big with their cheese frenchy pretty much a cheese frenchy. Rather get the ones at Don and Millies or make them myself at home. The French fries are stale grease fries almost bad as the ones at LJ's. This place is not any thing I would go back to as much. Was not really another filling meal. Think I go for RUNZA better then this place. Their food was a bit better. For the Kings Classic part 1out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Well be doing some more post's soon and other reviews. For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...