Thursday, September 8, 2016

Independent Food Critic: Noodles & Company

 
 
This is the review I have in September from now and the first post of the month. Had went by the Noodles and Company over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. Been eating at the one a few times at the Oak Park Mall when I am doing a season job around Christmas. Noodles and Company is a international noodle restraint that has a different kinds of noodles in different coulters around the world. Had the small Mac and Cheese with meatballs and a small chicken noodle soup. Soup was OK. The mac and cheese with the meatballs not have the sauce mix in with it. Kind of looks like puck Their where not really that good. The one over in Oak Park Mall I been going was much better then this one. Go back their a few times. More in the winter months for their soup. For Noodles and Company 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. 
 


Going to do more post's soon. Let you know some things that my next post is the 300th post on Liem's Blogs. Probably going to been in Lincoln Nebraska for a week. Do a review or two place in Lincoln. Let you know I am not a Yelp Critic I am my own food critic and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...