Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Halloween Layout


Had set up a Halloween Layout made it look like a fortune telling séance table. Had place a keep sake urn with my moms ash's in it. Did had the idea of making it like that part of The Haunted Manson Ride. Could not fine a crystal ball with a head in it. Made do with this one. Both fake and real candles and some Tarot cards laying out. Last year from now did a Christmas Layout with a small Christmas tress with a train set going around it. Be having that set up this year again. Be adding a bit more things soon by later years. This would do for now. Have a Scary Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...