Saturday, October 15, 2016

Independent Food Critic: Myrtie Maes (Eureka Springs, Ar)

 

Right now I am in Arkansas. Today had ate at Myrtie Maes that is in a Best Western Motel. It is a pretty good place to eat at in Eureka Springs. It has a salad bar with the meal I had. It is a place that had been for a long time that had serves for fried chicken for a long time. Did not had the fried chicken their. Had the hot beef sandwich it was pretty good. Served it with mashed potatoes and gravy. The roast beef was pretty tender. Did had a bit of the possum pie that was really good. Not really a great place something to eat in Eureka Springs, Ar. Seems like it is pretty popular and it was something from the locals that like. For Myrtie Maes 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. Well do some more post's soon For now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...