Wednesday, November 23, 2016

List of animated characters I want to invite for Thanksgiving

It is the day before Thanksgiving where I make a list of ones I would want to invite such as fictional characters, Person in History I would want to invite over. Now got the list of animated characters I would invite for Thanksgiving. Reminder they are my picks from TV and Movies as well.


Shrek (Shrek Franchies)
 
Minions (Despicable Me 1 and 2 and Minions)
 
Slimmer (The Real Ghost Busters)
 
Scooby-Doo (Scooby-Doo Where are you?)
 
Johnny Bravo (Johnny Bravo)
 
Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
 
Olaf (Frozen)
 
Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
 
 Zorn (Son of Zorn)
 
Those are the animated characters from movies and TV I would want to invite for Thanksgiving this year. Next year it well be comic book characters I well invite. That's what I am thinking about.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...