Thursday, December 15, 2016

Independent Food Critic:Thirsty Thursday Christmas Soda

 
It is a Thirsty Thursday Christmas post. Where I share a Christmas drink for this time of year. Christmas Soda where it is a popular soda in Sweden around Christmas time say they out sales Coke a Cola their during this time of the year. It's OK pretty much has a taste I can not compare to. It is from Grandpa Lundquist. You half to try it yourself to know what it taste like to you. It is something I well drink one a year around this time of year. Got it at KC Soda Co at Legends outlet and same with other season Christmas sodas I had not try yet
 
Got other sodas to have around Christmas time such as Ginger Bread Man and Ginger bread house

Have that season drink then having a thing of Eggnog. Have yourself a Christmas Soda for this time of year. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Independent Food Critic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...