Friday, December 30, 2016

List of Independent Food Critic post's in 2016

Got about 28 Independent Food Critic Post's from January to December of 2016. Reviews and other types of Independent Food Critic post's from thing on Crock-Pot cooking, Thirsty Thursday's, Couple Taco Tuesdays and started the Fried Food Friday's. Had did some reviews outside in the KC area such as the 3 when I was in Lincoln in late September and one in Eureka Springs in October. Let you know that I got a few on this list not in order as I did them. Still on their any way recap the ones I did in the year 2016.  
 
Into Crock-Pot cooking
 
Panda Express review
 
Taco Tuesday Wonton Tacos
 
Chili's Baby Back Ribs review
 
Thirsty Thursdays SURGE
 
Hooters Stuffed Burger review
 
ZAXBY'S review
 
Taco Tuesday Double Decker Taco
 
Steak n' Shake review
 
Dominos Review
 
Danny's Bar and Grill review
 
Buffalo Wild Wings review
 
Dave and Busters re-review
 
Twister's Grill and Bar (Bonner Springs, Ks) review
 
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers review
 
Noodles and Company review
 
RUNZA review
 
Amigos/Kings classic review
 
Lee's Chicken Restraint (Lincoln, Ne) review
 
PepperJax Grill and review
 
Myristie Maes (Eureka Springs, Ar)
 
Fried Food Friday Fried Ice Cream
 
Thirsty Thursday Jones Soda
 
Fried Food Friday French Fries
 
Chicken Now review
 
Thirsty Thursday Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer
 
Thirsty Thursday Christmas Soda
 
Cracker Barrel review
 
 
Those are the 28 Independent Food Critic post's hope to do more and review some places that I had not ate at before in the year 2017. Next up going to do the list of Liem's Blogs post's all of the other post's I did in the year 2016. Keep on viewing and keep on eating! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...