Monday, December 5, 2016

Top 7 songs to listin to around Christmas

Had not did a post that is something music back in October. Now doing something that is music of the list of songs to listen to around Christmas. Let you know they are the ones I pick out not really the best picks to others. They are my picks got one on this list on another Holiday that is around this time of year I don't celebrate but do like that song to listen to this time of year. Not having Christmas Shoes and a Hippopotamus for Christmas on my list. 
 
 


1, Hanukkah Song by Adam Sandler
 
2, Snoopy vs. The Red Baron by The Royal Guardsmen
 
3, Krampus Christmas (YouTube Video)
 
4, Making Christmas (The Nightmare before Christmas)
 
5, Jingle Bell Rock (Mean Girls version)
 
6, Mary, Did you Know
 
7, Karol of the Balls (KRAMPUS 2015 movie) 

Those are the songs I pick out might not be the best chose I pick out they are my picks. Be doing some more Christmas or Holiday post's this time of year. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...