Friday, March 24, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Fried Food Friday Shrimp po'boy


Had not did a Fried Food Friday in while. Since this is the season for Lent that Catholics have seafood on Friday nights during this season. Got the Shrimp Po'Boy that is one of the types of Po'Boys. Po'Boys are the kinds of sandwich's known to originated in New Orleans. Have something Cajun with your sea food. Place I get a Po'Boy the most is Jazz that is a Cajun place that is the Legends outlet. Where it is fried shrimp on a hoagie. You can also have a Po'Boy with Chicken Crawfish and even alligator. Have that taste of the Big Easy. I well be doing more post's soon for now. Keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...