Thursday, June 8, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Chartroose Caboose Philly Steaks (Lenexa, KS)

 
 This is the review and post for June of this year from now. Today for lunch I had ate at Chartroose Caboose over on 87th street in Lenexa, KS that is a railroad them fast place that served Philly Steaks and burgers that is similar to Fritz besides that their food dose not served by a train. This place has a big portions of food any way. Their prices are kind of high. Had their French dip with fries it was pretty good that I had a cherry cream soda to drink that was also good. The food is decent size portions. Would go back their some time if I was in that area or other one in Overland Park. Food was good and it is a cute place with a train set going around the dining room. Mostly a fast food kind of place. For Chartroose Caboose 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.  
 

The train coming by can be seeing on my Instantgram page
Well be going more post's soon for now Keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...