Friday, June 16, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Fried Food Friday Corn Dog


Got a Fried Food Friday it is the corn dog. Where it is a hot dog place on a stick. Dip in caramel batter and deep fried. The corn dog is found at carnival's, State Fairs some as any thing dip in batter and deep fried, Amusement Parks, Some sporting games and some restraints that is mostly on the kids menu. Mostly like to have it dip or top with ketchup and muster. The corn dog was created by a Texan German in the 1920's. Also a pretty popular thing to get. Also the corn dog comes in nugget form that is small hot dogs that is dip in batter and deep fried. If you are at a carnival or amusement park don't forget to get a corn dog. You may not want to go a roller coaster or a fast ride right after you have one and the same with eating to much of their food. More post's well be out soon, Let you know I have POV videos on the rides at Schlitterbahn KC on my YouTube channel and For now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...