Saturday, July 22, 2017

In memory of are pug Rasco

 
Yesterday from now that Rasco the other pug we had had died that my day found him in the yard. When I was at work. He was already a old dog that died of a heart attack as the same with his brother Max. We had Rasco with Max for a long time ever since we moved to Kansas City. He always been their with us for a long time and had lived longer then Max had. That might had been back in August of 2016 that Max had died. Rasco was the big pug that we had both Rasco and Max fight who wants attention. We got them both from a person with a bunch of children. Now Rasco is now in peace with his brother Max rest in peace to are pug Rasco.
 
 
This is a Timehop photo from a year ago with Max

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...