Thursday, July 27, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Slurppees


It is Thirsty Thursday had not shared a drink in a while. Right now it is that syrupy frozen drink that gives you brain freeze that you find at a 7 Eleven. Slurpee's are a pretty popular thing. Come with different types of flavors such as wild cherry mostly my favorite, Blue Raspberry, Lemonade and even soda flavors such as Coke. Not a coke drinker any way. Some do have different flavors in one to me that I like it with both Wild Cherry and blue raspberry in one. Also other places such as movie theaters, Fast Food restraints, Amusement parks and some convenience stores that has the Icee brand frozen drinks similar to Slurpee's. But you can only find the Slurpee brands at a 7 Eleven. On July 7th that is 7 Eleven day that makes it 7/11 that do give out free small Slurpee's. Right now it is a hot summer that those Slurpee's keep us cool. Might end up stopping by a 7 Eleven to get a Slurpee of your kind. More post's well be posted soon and for keep on drinking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...