Monday, August 28, 2017

Top 6 Summer Movies 2017

Once again that I am ranking my top movies I seen during the summer. The summer season is about to end. Had not got to see The Mummy with Tom Cruise in it, Cars 3 and Caption Underpants or Dark Tower as will. But got 6 movies on here that I had rank up that I seen in the summer of this year. Mostly a transition since back on Myspace. This year it was mostly sequels and comic book movies as always for now. Got one that is not a sequel and one is another reboot as will.


1, Wonder Woman
 
2, Despicable Me 3

3, War for the Planet of the Apes

4, Spider-Man Home Coming
 
5, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
 
6, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men tall no tales 

 
Those are the 6 movies I seen during the summer if you want info about them just see them yourself or look them up. Also their are some in the fall that I am interested in to seeing. For now keep on watching and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...