Thursday, September 28, 2017

Halloween Blogs for the month of October 2017

Jack o Lanterns from last year

Once again we are about to go into the month of October where I do Halloween, Spooky post's during most of that month of October. That I will be sharing them on a group page on Facebook that do support Halloween. Be watching mostly horror movies most of that month mostly the same each from different subgenres of horror and from each different decade from the 1920's to the 2010's. Also that I am on Instagram now that I been on it since January of this year that I all ready got a lot of post's on it. That I will be putting some Halloween photos and things on their. Hope you enjoy my post's as will got a few on my mind right now I will have a bit more ideas to come threw the season. Have a scary day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...