Thursday, September 21, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Nashville Spicy shrimp at Red Lobster


This is the review for September of this year where it is another thing that I am reviewing that I have. Then by the full restraint it self what I got. Had went to Red Lobster for endless shrimp that I had some of the Nashville Spicy Shrimp. It is one of the new types shrimp on their menu now and it is part of the endless shrimp. The Nashville shrimp was OK that it has a little bit of spice not much with a honey sauce as will. Not really evenly season with the spice as will. Also a bit sweet with the honey sauce. It is like Red Lobster is trying to do like what KFC is doing with their chicken as the Nashville flavor that Red Lobster is doing it with fried shrimp. It was OK mostly like their fried shrimp with honey sauce and a bit of spices. It will be something to get again soon. But not really any rush for it. Mostly stick what I normally get the fried shrimp and scampi. For the Nashville Spicy Shrimp I give it a 3 out of 5.


Let you all know that I might do another review in September? More reviews and post's soon For Now Keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...