Saturday, September 23, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers


Right now I am in Lincoln Nebraska this is another review for September of this year that I just had ate at Raising Cane's for the second time. It is a pretty good place that only serves chicken fingers. Had the box combo one of the most popular things. Where it is 4 chicken fingers with a side of fries and toast with a cup of coleslaw that I did not eat. The chicken fingers were really big that much bigger than what you get anywhere else. That the fries where Krispy. This place is definitely better than Zaxby's. It was full of Husker fans since it had a game today and it is pretty much like a religion in the state of Nebraska. This will be definitely the place I'll probably maybe go back again if I am by one. Would also would like to even have one close by where I live. For Raising Cane's 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 of 5. And more reviews and posts will be out soon and for now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...