Thursday, October 5, 2017

Indepedent Food Critic:Thirsty Thursday Dead Wolrd Zombie Sodas

 
It is Thirsty Thursday where I share a drink to you. Since this is the month of October that I got a drink for something spooky that is the Deadworld Zombie sodas. Where it is a line of sodas and chips to promote for the Deadworld comic books what they are based from. That it has different kinds of flavors with zombies on their labels do uses names like Rotted Berry. Mostly like Jones Soda that has different kinds of flavors with zombies and some that look like has human characters from the comic book and I had not read any of the comic books. Mostly the flavors I like are Root Beer, Orange and grape. Had did some Live Videos on some of them on my Facebook page. Some to have when you watch The Walking Dead even if I don't really watch that show any more. Watching a zombie movie as will by munching on the Deadworld chips that I had not those yet. Mostly been getting those sodas at KC Soda Co if what ever is in stock. Be able to have them when the zombie apocalypse happens.

 

Be doing more post's soon For now keep on viewing and Have a scary day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...