Saturday, October 21, 2017

Top 10 witches in movies


Right now I am going to put a spill on you by ranking up the Top 10 movie witches. It is still in the month of October and a week to Halloween from now. Let you know that this are witches mostly females characters but the males are wizards and Warlocks that is another list soon. Got only two of the good witches on this list most are villains they are my pick. If it is not the best chose I make.   

1, Sanderson Sisters (Hocus Pocus, 1993)
 
2, Grand High Witch (The Witches, 1990)
 
3, Nancy Downs (The Craft, 1996)
 
4, Hermione Granger (Harry Potter Movies)
 
5, Wicked Witch of the West (The Wizard of Oz, 1939)
 
6, Enchantress (Suicide Squad, 2016)
 
7, Glinda (Oz the Great and Powerfull, 2013)
 
8, Mortianna (Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, 1991)
 
9, Muriel (Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, 2013)
 
10, Haggis (Pumpkinhead, 1988)

Those are my 10 witches from movies I pick out. Bones: is The Blair Witch from The Blair Witch Project that is a unseen witch and the Grandma from Paranormal Activity 3. Be ranking up the warlocks and wizards soon that I might. For now have a magical and Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...