Monday, October 2, 2017

Top 6 episodes of Dimension 404


This is the first post in the month of October where I do the spook post's mostly this month. Mostly the month I have more post's then any other month in a year. Going to start off with all 6 episodes of Dimension 404 where it is a original series on Hulu that is a anthology series mostly like then modern day version of The Twilight Zone where it takes them threw technology to another dimension of the 404. Mostly all 6 episodes that is from the first season that season 2 has not came out and don't even known when it comes out.

1, Cinethrax (episode 2)
 
2, Polybius (episode 4)
 
3, Chronos (episode 3)
 
4, Matchmaker (episode 1)
 
5, Bob (episode 5)
 
6, Impulse (episode 6)
 
 
Those are the all 6 episodes of Dimension 404 that if season 2 comes out that I will probably will rank up the episodes from it and if it dose not cancel? More post's coming out soon and For now having a scary day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...